- 2 lbs. hamburger (I use lean)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can tomato soup (Do not add water)
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can lima beans, drained
- 1 can wax beans, drained
- 1 can chili beans, undrained
- 1 can pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
In a large dutch oven, brown meat over medium-high heat; drain fat. Add onion and celery, cook until tender and add back the drained meat. Stir in soup, tomato paste and ketchup. Simmer 15-20 minutes. Spoon into a large kettle or roaster that has been sprayed with Pam. Add other ingredients; stir well. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Had I just read the ingredients and never tried this, it would have sounded gross because I really don't like some of the beans listed but it is really good and even the picky eaters in my family like it!
By Sarah from Chattanooga, TN