Tomatoes Not Blooming

My tomato plants have grown huge, but have not produced flowers for fruit. The same goes for my pepper plants. What could be wrong?

By Bobbie from Springfield, OH

Your soil could be the issue. All blooming vegie plants need a boost and regular household Epsom salts is what to run and get. Google it, go to their site, many online planting sites will give you info. Even on the packaging it tells you how to use it.

Helps with bottom end rot as well. Magnesium Sulfate is needed in the soil as a boost. Do you get your soil evaluated/tested so you know what is in it or do you buy planting soil at the nursery/farm store, etc. I have my own mix and have found that Epsom salts also helps control bugs in my gardens too. Don't let it set on the plant, sprinkle around the base and water. My roma plants had 100 tomatoes to a plant last year. Could not believe it! Did the Epsom salts about every 2 weeks.

My tomato plants (Big Boy) have not produced flowers...Why?

The Weather is not great for the plant or height temp

Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Home and Garden Gardening GrowingJune 14, 2010
Canned Tomatoes on White Background
Canning Tomatoes
Saving Money on Tomatoes
Saving Money on Tomatoes
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
🎉
🎄