Tomato Plants Stopped Blooming

I have tomatoes on my 6 plants. I have picked about 12 and they taste great. I have lots of tomatoes on the plants, but I noticed there are no flowers on the plants now.

One thing to do is make sure they're getting enough water. When they are dry, they stop producing. As well, you may try to feed them with either plant food or crushed eggshells to provide much-needed calcium. And make sure to rotate your soil every year. If you plant tomatoes in the same place every year, the nutrients are depleted and tomato-specific pests camp out there.

Make sure you have no suckers between the branches. The plant will concentrate on them instead of making fruit.

It's the offshoots that form between the branches. Really, any later growth that you remove to strengthen the earlier branches.