Nikko (Shih Tzu)

Nikko is 3 1/2 years old and a Shih Tzu. We bought Nikko from a Shih Tzu breeder in our area at 8 weeks old. He likes to retrieve his toys and go for runs in the park. He is a very affectionate dog who loves giving kisses.

By Rocco

Is the color of him natural?

He must be a very good baby to put up with having, what is probably naturally absolutely beautiful color of fur, dyed :-o No offense meant but I will never understand why people do things like this to their beloved pet babies :-(

Please note that this is Nikko's natural color hair. Under no circumstances would I even consider the thought of dyeing a dog's hair. Nikko is very precious to us and we love him dearly. Hope that clarifies.

Wow! Nikko is a very rare poochie indeed since you say he is not color enhanced because I've never in my 56 years ever seen any dog, cat or even human with quite this yellow color be natural hair!

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 4, 2010
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos