Foods I Can Eat After Having My Teeth Pulled

What foods do you eat after you have all your teeth pulled out?

By Stacey from GA

Best Answer

The dentist's office should be able to give you a list (or call and ask).

You can eat everything you are eating now. You may have to put some foods through a food processor, even a small one will work just fine.

You can turn almost any soup into a cream soup until your gums toughen up, or you have dentures. Some things are easier to eat without the dentures, so be prepared to experiment until you are happy with the results.

Wishing you the best.

Pookarina

I am not sure if you are eventually going to get dentures.

If you are, and if you have fit problems, keep on going back to the dentist, as much trouble as it may seem, until they are the right fit. My father in law never would, but he was able to eat anything at all, except whole apples, and corn on the cob. My mother in law would cook steaks and roast first on the stove top to brown, then slowly in a low heat oven , in a Dutch oven, for several hours until fork-tender, and he never had a problem eating them. You can get the same results with your Crock Pot if you have one, mine has never failed to tenderize even the cheapest of meats. Best of luck to you. I know dentists get a bad rap. I have never had much luck with any, but I hope they get you fixed right!

Hello, my daughter is an RDA. She said do not use a straw! The straw can cause any sutures or clots to break and bleed. She also said to eat very soft foods. She recommends having your new dentures placed in your mouth immediately after your teeth are pulled. Please ask your Oral Surgeon for any advice. Good luck.

Have popsicles ready for when you immediately get your teeth pulled. The cold feels wonderful, and you can reach in and put them right where you need it. However, do not suck them! You can suck out the clot that forms in the tooth's socket, which allows the incision to properly heal. It is extremely painful. Just allow them to melt in your mouth. After a few days, you will feel better and be able to eat much more.

I can tell you what "not" to eat. My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed and we figured that spaghetti, being soft, would be all right to eat. Not so. A small piece became embedded and resulted in having to go back to the dentist to have it removed. So please be careful. God Bless!

You might want to try doing this with orzo (the small pasta that looks like rice): saute some in a little butter for a minute or so, add a small amount of broth. After it cooks down, add a little more. Continue to add broth and stir until you get a nice creamy consistency. You can add herbs or other flavorings as you like. I use this as a side dish but have found that it's very satisfying since it keeps you full for a long time.

This is a good place for foods to eat with no teeth. http://www.squidoo.com/soft-food-diet

I'm having the last of my teeth pulled so I can get dentures. From my experience this whole list of meals are easy to consume with no teeth:

-imitation crab

-fish

-casseroles

-hamburger helper

-soups

-cottage cheese

-mashed potatoes

-shepherd's pie

-pulled chicken or pork meat

-tuna (and tuna sandwiches)

-shakes

-smoothies

-most canned food

-diced tomatoes and macaroni

-corn

-chili

-pork chops w/mushroom soup in crockpot

-sushi

-sloppy joe's

-pudding

-jello

-bananas

-- and, of course, ensure

Thank you. Just what I wanted to know.

Thank u for the information about what to eat after having teeth pulled it my 4th day from having my bottom teeth pulled getting ready for denture's and my gum's r real sore I boiled me 2 eggs and mashed them up and put cheese in them they tasted real good I'm getting a food processor going to eat meat 4 the first time today r tomorrow being craving fried chicken and a coke cola every thing gos right will be getting denture's in 5 weeks the Dentist offer me denture's after she pulled my teeth but I wonted to wait until the swelling when down and the scitces desolve to get the denture's hope I made a good decision by waiting thank u for being g there for me Google

I had my top teeth pulled 4 days ago and my gums are still sore. I have lost 3 lbs but I am starving to death! I also chose to wait 5 weeks for my dentures!

I have had all my teeth pulled out 4 days and would also like to know what if any kind of meat I can eat

Mashed cauliflower with cheese sauce.

I just had all of my top teeth removed,on one side my molar and wisdom tooth were fused together,I wanted to know what was best for me to eat,and what I've ate is exactly what you suggested,Thank you!!!

Health & Beauty AdviceAugust 14, 2010
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Woman Having Tooth Pulled
Eating After Having Teeth Pulled
🎄