Remedies for Ulcers on Gums After Teeth Extractions

This is a discussion about dealing with oral sores after teeth being removed. This guide is about remedies for ulcers on gums after teeth extractions.

I have had upper bone in my mouth removed due to cancer and they gave me an upper denture. It is creating problems for me. It's very painful and it makes my mouth sour and is causing ulcers on the joint of my gums and lips. What can I do?

By Chander from Lucknow

Answers

Best Answer

Get back to the denturist or dentist that gave you this denture in the first place. They will be prepared to fix it for you. The denturist that fitted my mother with a bridge expects her to call back when/if she has problems, and hasn't charged for those visits. It was included in the price of the bridge, like a warranty.

Best Answer

Is it possible that you are allergic to basic dental plastics? I had a similar experience with a mouth guard and had to stop using it. Now I let people in the medical field know this so we can problem-solve other options. I wish you well. Be good to yourself.