Buying Nylotex

I made covered wire hangers years ago using Denier nylon. It is no longer available in my city. I saw a pattern online using Nylotex. Any idea where I could find that? Any help would be appreciated.

Sue

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you type NYLOTEX YARN into GOOGLE, you'll find several "kijiji." websites selling the yarn. It appears Canada has all of it at the moment, so you'll just have to contact one or more of the sellers to see if they ship to the States.

Good Luck!

June 23, 2013 Flag

Does anyone know where I can find Nylotex Selvedge? I have searched Hobby Lobby and Michaels and they do not carry it. I want to make some coat hangers. We did this as a kid and it was a lot of fun.

By Marianne B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts MiscellaneousAugust 3, 2009
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Buying an eBook Reader, Someone using an eBook reader.
Buying an eBook Reader
used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:56:48 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.