Sutey (Shepherd-Sharpei-Husky Mix)

Sutey is my foster dog, she is eleven months old and is a shepherd-sharpei-husky mix. I was brought Sutey and her littermate by a health nurse who found them starving and suffering from mange. She has been with me since she was three months old. Her sister, Carlile, was adopted by a lovely family last month.

Sutey likes to follow the cats around, and thinks it is a pretty funny joke to pounce on my foot. I don't find it quite as amusing as she, especially if I'm carrying things. She also likes to play hard with my dog, thundering through the yard! I took this picture of Sutey at Crescent Falls, in Alberta, Canada. She likes to lie down in the glacial melt water!

By Janet

Beautiful doggie now. You have been wonderful for her.

Thank you for being there for her when she needed you so badly. Poor little tyke. Not poor anymore

though. Just look at her now.

Dear Pookarina,

Thank you for your kind words! Sutey just got adopted by an awesome family herself!

Pets Pet PagesJuly 12, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos