Tuna Pasta Bake with Chip Topping

Does anyone have a tuna pasta bake recipe? I used to have one that had crisps (chips) as a topping but have somehow managed to lose the recipe. Thanks!

Myrtle from UK

when i made tuna pasta bake i cooked macaroni and then use 1 can of cream of whatever chicken mushroom any cream of soup1 can of tuna and a can of peas or mixed veggies stir up all and put in baking dish and top with crushed potato chips bake for 20-30 minutes. enjoy

I boil about 8 ounces of noodles (any kind), drain well- in a saucepan over low heat melt 1/4 cup butter, add a can of creamy mushroom soup, about 2 cups cheese, add some chopped mushrooms if you like, and half a can of milk. Stir until melted and blended. Add your tuna, drained, to the noodles, place in greased baking dish, pour cheese sauce over top, add any type of crunchy topping you like (potato crisps crushed, or bread crumbs...) Bake at 350 until done-about 25-30 minutes!

I cheat on a lot of recipes. I use Tuna Helper. I save crumbs and small nachos or Potato chips that are left in the bags and add them to the top of the Tuna Helper. Ham Substitute for Tuna is Excellent.

http://www.recipezaar.com/196425

When I make tuna-noodle casserol, I use cooked noodles, 1can cream of chicken, celery, mushroom (your preference), 1 can tuna, and about 1/2-1cup milk. Mix everything in a 2quart or 2 liter casserole dish, cover with crushed chips and bake at 350 about 30 min. My children don't like the chips on top so much, so now I leave off the chips and cover with foil instead. Due to the size of our family, we also increase the recepi 1-1 1/2 times and cook it in 1 or 2 9x13 pans. We also cook peas on the side, however most of us end up mixing them in.

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesJanuary 29, 2008
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
tuna pasta salad
Tuna Pasta Salad Recipes
Tuna and Pasta
Tuna Pasta Recipes
🎉
🎄