Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes

Less than $5.00 to make

Total Time: 45 minutes

Yield: 8 servings

Source: Campbell's Kitchen

• 2-10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
  • 2-10 oz cans of tuna
  • 2 cups frozen peas
  • 1 cup milk
  • 4 cups cooked egg noodles
  • 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
  • 1 Tbsp melted butter

1. Put first five ingredients in a 3 quart baking dish and mix well.
  2. Advertisement

3. In a small bowl mix the bread crumbs and melted butter. Put on the top of the casserole.
  4. Advertisement

5. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
  6. Advertisement

More Solutions

Mix together. Bake at 350 degrees F. Can crumble up potato chips to put on top before baking. Bake for 30 minutes.

You can substitute crab, lobster, salmon, chicken or turkey for the tuna with equal results. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a glass casserole dish with vegetable oil or lightly grease.

Kid and mushroom hater friendly! 15 minutes to prepare. Combine all ingredients above in a casserole dish. Let your kids help, my 3 year old grandson does the stirring for me!

A combination of canned tuna, pimento or red bell peppers with cream of celery soup mixed with pasta. This is a family favorite, an easy and delicious meal. Serve with a salad and biscuits makes a complete meal.

Saute' onion and celery in butter until celery is soft. Combine undiluted soup and water. Add onions and celery, soy sauce, pepper, Tabasco and tuna.

Recipe for Baked Tuna and Noodles. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk. Dilute the soup with the above mixture, blend with the beaten eggs. Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased casserole.

Combine noodles with tuna, onion, celery, mayonnaise, pimiento, and salt. Mix soup and milk together in a 2-quart saucepan over medium low heat until heated through. Add cheese and stir until smooth and cheese is melted.

12 Questions

I need a recipe for a tuna noodle casserole, regular or any with a new spin. Thank you.

By cranberry

Answers

I always used my mother'r 'recipe', feel free to add or change any of the ingredients.
One box of mac and cheese, one can of cream of chicken soup, 2 cans tuna (drained well), one can peas with carrots (drained well), salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, milk and butter/margarine.

Cook the mac noodles and drain well. In a large bowl, mix the cheese powder that came with the mac and cheese, the can of soup, and one can of milk. You can add the butter/margarine in the amount on the mac and cheese label if you like. Stir all of these well, then add the seasonings to taste. Then mix in the tuna and peas/carrots.

Pour all into a greased casserole dish. If desired, top with well crushed saltine crackers or corn flakes cereal.

Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, till bubbly and topping is golden.

You can add canned mushrooms, corn, green beans, etc, whatever your family likes. The soup can be any of the cream soups, even the low salt or low fat types.

Here's how I've always made it and sometimes add half of a 4 ounce can of diced jalapenos or diced green chilies to spice it up ;-)

1 can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
1/2 cup milk
1 cup celery, finely diced
2 (5 ounce) cans water packed tuna, drained
8 oz egg noodles
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, more for topping if desired

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Cook pasta al dente according to package directions, drain, and mix with the other ingredients in a baking dish and bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes.

I boil egg noodles, drain, and in the same pan, add cream of mushroom soup, milk and two cans of tuna and a half bag of frozen peas, pour into a glass baking dish and top with crushed potato chips. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or so until bubbly and chips are slightly browned. Enjoy.

I kind of came up with my own recipe because I am lactose intolerant and my son cannot have eggs. Everyone loves it.
Tuna Noodle Casserole with cheese
1 lb pasta ( I usually use elbow or tubitini, but you can use any shape you want).
1 lb frozen peas, thawed (or 1 can peas
3 to 4 cups of milk
3 tbs. butter or margarine
3 to 4 tbs. corn starch and milk or water (equal portions)
Onion, parsley, and vegetable sea salt to taste (you can substitute season salt)
2 cans tuna, drained
2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top of casserole if desired)
Cook pasta according to package, add peas the last 5 minutes of cooking time, drain. At the same time bring milk to a slight boil. Add margarine and spices to milk. Mix equal parts corn starch and cold milk and add to hot milk stirring constantly for about 1 minute, remove from heat add cheese and stir until cheese is melted. In large pot or bowl mix pasta/vegetable mixture, tuna, and cheese sauce. Bake in 350 oven for about 30 min (until hot and bubbly) sprinkle with reserved cheese and bake additional 5 min (until cheese melts).

Thank you all for the recipes. Never dreamed there were so many. Thank you again.

Answer this Question

I'm looking for a recipe for tuna noodle casserole made with condensed tomato soup that my mom made every Friday during Lent in the 1960s. Anyone remember that one?

By LU

Answers

allrecipes.com/.../

Yes, my mom made it too. Make a 1 lb bag of noodles (al dente) and set aside. Mix together 1 can of Campbells tomato soup, 1 can Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup, 2 cans of milk. 2-4 can of flaked all-white tuna (well drained.) Use onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper to taste. Combine noodles with the soup mixture and pour into 9" X 13" well-buttered casserole dish. Top with bread crumbs if you want (my mom did not.) Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Now that I am an adult I like to spice it up with a good dose of Sambal Oeleck. Happy eating:)

My mother made it in the 50s: cooked egg noodles (1 lb), 1 can tuna drained, 1 can cream of tomato soup, all mixed together, topped with crumbled potato chips sometimes, baked till heated through. Very simple. My favorite comfort food.

Answer this Question

A classic Midwestern comfort food classic, tuna noodle casserole topped with lots of cheese. This page contains recipes for cheesy tuna noodle casserole.

Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains tuna and macaroni casserole recipes. Many of us have a favorite recipe for tuna and macaroni casserole.

Tuna and Macaroni Casserole Recipes

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesMarch 1, 2014
🌻
🎃
🎂
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tuna-Noodle-Casserole-Recipes.html