Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Campbell's Kitchen
- 2-10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2-10 oz cans of tuna
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Put first five ingredients in a 3 quart baking dish and mix well.
- In a small bowl mix the bread crumbs and melted butter. Put on the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!