Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner for Rust Stains

I had really bad vertical rust stains in my bathroom sink from the top opening. I searched for answers online and came across one on this website and was about to try it when when a friend suggested I use Lysol in the 'bottle neck' blue/white toilet bowl cleaner. I knew I had this., so I grabbed it and sure enough it says right on there Disinfectant, Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Kills Germs, Removes Tough Rust and Mineral Stains. I poured it on and waited 10 minutes. It worked like a charm and having the product on hand made it even nicer.

Source: my friend Stacei, Lysol Disinfectant Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner

By FrugalbyChoice5 from Grove City, OH

Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsOctober 20, 2010
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet