Dakota (Australian Shepherd)

Dakota is 4 years old and an Australian Shepard. I picked her out when she was a baby and then visited her off and on and watched her grow.. I had just lost my Australian Shepard, Scout that I had for 10 years and heard about this litter of pups. I wasn't sure I wanted to get a dog so soon. Dakota crawled onto my lap and would not share me with any other puppy, I guess she picked me

She likes to retrieve anything and everything.. From sticks which we don't like her chewing or playing with to her toys to a blade of grass..Beyond me how she finds it but she finds the same one, LOL. A little obtvsessed with Fetch. She is my best friend and my 55 pound lap dog that watches with me and wants me to rock her on the rocking chair. No not spoiled at all.. ;)

By Cindy

Dakota is a girl. =)

I have one named Jerico that I got from the animal shelter and he is the best dog ever. Dakota is so beautiful! Jerico is a merle blue tick and I just love him.

Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 9, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
South Dakota Christmas Charities
🎉
🎄