Uses for Raspberry Branches

Pretty soon it will be time to clean up what Old Man Winter left behind. I have raspberries and, come every spring, winter has left me broken branches, I'm sure the birds also help in the process. Don't throw them away, they make GREAT marking sticks to mark off where you've planted your other plants. Break them off about 6-7 inches, stick enough in the ground where you've planted some thing and you should have enough to put the package of what you planted over the top of stick. Cut the bottom off the package, don't want to look at it upside down.

By Adele from Sheboygan Falls, WI

Home and Garden Gardening SeasonalFebruary 6, 2008
Raspberry Jell-o
Raspberry Gelatin (Jello) Salad Recipes
Cheesecake with fresh raspberries and sauce.
Raspberry Sauce Recipes
Eucalyptus Branch
Preserving Eucalyptus Branches
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 8:31:58 PM on 10.0.1.124 in 956 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.