Amazing Artichoke and Spinach Dip

• 11 ounce package of creamed spinach (found in the frozen food section), thawed
  • 1 garlic gloves, finely chopped or pressed
  • Ad
  • 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (the fresh block kind or similar, not the dry stuff)

Combine all ingredients in an oven safe casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.

Serve with crackers, tortillas chips or fresh veggies.

Makes approx. 15 servings.

I take this to almost every potluck party I attend and I never bring any home! I purchase the spinach and artichoke hearts when they are on sale and keep them on hand. The other ingredients are staples in my household, so I almost always have them. This dish is really easy to double and can also be heated in the microwave until bubbly. You won't get the nice browned top in the microwave, but the taste is the same.

Artichoke Sliced in Half
Artichoke Dip Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsNovember 2, 2006
Spinach Dip Recipes, A low calorie spinach dip with pita bread.
Spinach Dip Recipes
Jerusalem Artichoke (Sunchoke) Recipes
Freezing Spinach
Freezing Spinach
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes