Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
This is a favorite potluck appetizer or a treat to make at home. This artichoke dip recipe has a little less tang than most recipes. I think it tastes even better than most store or restaurant versions - plus it's slightly healthier.
Yield: 3 cups (approximately 24 servings)
- 1 can (12 oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 oz pickled, sliced, green jalapeño peppers, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Combine artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, sour cream and mayonnaise in a pan Add the garlic and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese. As I was hosting, I prepped this the night before and placed in refrigerator.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with french bread, crackers, tortilla chips, and/or vegetable dippers. This holds up well in a crockpot or warming tray and is great refrigerated and reheated later (yum!)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!