Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipes

A favorite dip for vegetables or chips made both hot and cold is spinach artichoke dip. Here are many seasoning variations to try.

I made this for a party recently and it was very well received. One of my friends has allergies to many things so this is a very simple version. It could be spiced up in so many ways to suit your own tastes.

A baked dish of spinach artichoke dip.

This is a favorite potluck appetizer or a treat to make at home. This artichoke dip recipe has a little less tang than most recipes. I think it tastes even better than most store or restaurant versions - plus it's slightly healthier.

Yield: 3 cups (approximately 24 servings)

• 1 can (12 oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
  • 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 2 oz pickled, sliced, green jalapeño peppers, chopped fine
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3/4 cup (3 oz) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
  • 2 cloves garlic, pressed

1. Combine artichokes, spinach, jalapeños, sour cream and mayonnaise in a pan Add the garlic and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese. As I was hosting, I prepped this the night before and placed in refrigerator.
  2. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with french bread, crackers, tortilla chips, and/or vegetable dippers. This holds up well in a crockpot or warming tray and is great refrigerated and reheated later (yum!)
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Combine all ingredients in an oven safe casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers, tortillas chips or fresh veggies.

Mix artichoke hearts spanich and cream cheese add 1 cup (or more) of parmesan cheese, garlic salt and salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY.

Recently, I got addicted to the artichoke, spinach and jalapeno dip at Sam's Club (it was in a hexagonal plastic jar, and white in color). Now I can't find it anymore, and I've been searching for a recipe that's pretty close to the commercial product (which I think was their house brand).

The recipes I found all contain mayo, and way more types of cheese than I think are necessary. And, to top it off, the results just don't taste "fresh".

Do you have a recipe that you think tastes like the Sam's Club one (if you've ever had it), or a similar dip you swear by? Thanks in advance, lovely people.

By Dee Rhodes from Hollywood, CA

Answers

You might find it online, good luck.

OK I love that stuff. I go to a few different sams around me, and some carry it, some don't. I've tried googling it too, it is just yummy! One thing I've done when Sam's stopped carrying something I liked was every time I go in there I talk to the manager and let them know I'd like them to carry it again and I fill out a sheet at the front of sams-a comment sheet.

I hope someone does have the recipe, it is one of the best dips I've ever had!

Try this. 1 package (10 oz) baby spinach, chopped or 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 container (16 oz) sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip and I think it's better!)
1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe soup mix
3 green onions, chopped (optional)

Directions
1.Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
2.Serve with your favorite dippers. Vegetables and club crackers are the best!

Perfecting a homemade version of your favorite restaurant spinach dip allows you to enjoy it more often. This is a page about Applebee's hot spinach and artichoke dip copycat recipe.

Dish of spinach artichoke dip and toasted baguette slices on a plate

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsMay 23, 2019
🎄
🍂