Cilantro Sour Cream

I love to use this as a condiment for tacos, nachos, fish, lime chicken, and even use as a dressing for a salad :-)

• 1 cup sour cream
  • juice of 2 lemons
  • 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Dang Deeli, almost every time I see a recipe that sounds awesome it is from you. How do you do it? :)

Hi Merlene, Thanks so much for your compliment! I was very blessed to have had a Daddy who appreciated good food with good flavors and from as early as I can remember he always had a sweet way to convince me to try new things even if the name sounded yucky (like frog legs or snails)! He also always made sure to take my brother and I out to assorted nice restaurants at least twice a month. Although my parents both worked long hours and never taught me a thing about cooking, other than safety, I was inspired enough by the amazing world of flavor assortments to self teach and experiment by the time I was about eleven years old, which was forty six years ago. The thing that's funny about it is that I do not have a big appetite but I just love flavor and cooking and sharing the meals with family, friends and neighbors. Speaking of neighbors, I have one who loves to be my guinea pig when trying new dishes! ;-)

Food and Recipes Recipes DairyJanuary 26, 2011
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
piece of coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes