Browsing: Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans

Removing Glue Residue From Pots and Pans

Removing glue used for labels from cooking pans. I tried everything. WD40, mineral spirits, nail polish remover, dish detergent poured directly on the glue, nothing worked. I even tried leaving it on for several minutes. Then I tried mineral oil, rubbed it with terry toweling and within seconds it was off!

It's such an easy solution it's probably been found before. I just happened to decide to try whatever I had on hand because I was getting frustrated at not being able to get the glue off.

By Cbreeez from Ontario, Canada

Very Simple Way. Heat the cooking vessel from other side (where sticker is not there). Then insert tip of a knife below sticker, it will come out easily.

Prakash Dave

Close up of racks of woks for sale.  You can see the sticker reflected from the inside of the pan
Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesMarch 29, 2010
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Woman cleaning greasy frying pan.
Removing Sticky Grease Residue from Pans
Pots and pans.
Organizing Pots and Pans
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 20, 2016 at 5:13:09 PM on 10.0.0.34 in 299 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.