Removing Labels from Laundry and Kitty Litter Containers

How do you remove the labels from laundry detergent and kitty litter jugs? Some of them seem to be sealed on. - M

Try GooGone. It's awesome on stuff like that. Also if you have some lighter fluid handy it works well on non-flamable areas.

Have you tried a hairdryer?

I have used cooking oil to get labels off things. All you have to do is cover the label real good with cooking oil and let it soak in the label, and then peel it off...

Let me clarify this request... the product name, etc is not a label (as in paper glued onto the package) it is some kind of plastic which seems heat (?) sealed onto the container. I have had marginal success using packaging tape to strip the product info off yet this is expensive! Help! These are fabulous containers (laundry detergent, cat litter, etc) for planting flowers, tomotoes, etc yet I don't want to advertise the previous contents! thanks -

I have used nail Polis remover to remove the words off. Takes some effort, but works. I used this to remove the words from a cat litter box.

Pill Bottles on White Background
Removing Labels from Plastic Containers
Kitty Litter Substitute
Kitty Litter Substitutes
Black cat in a litter box.
Kitty Litter Tips and Tricks