Crown Royal Pillow

I made a pillow using Crown Royal bags. I couldn't find any cool patterns online that utilized the unique Crown Royal signature logo, so my mother and I designed our own pillow. I would love some feedback. Thanks.

By smokey84 from Charleston, SC

Crown Royal Pillow
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Very nice job! Did you center the Royal Crown Cola fabric and sew it on top of the lighter color fabric?

What a cool idea! And beautiful, too!

Um, that's Crown Royal (whisky), not Royal Crown (cola). Bet you had fun getting those empty bags! ;-D

Pretty pillow, very creative!

Really nice. I would have liked to be at the party trying to help you empty what came in the bags. LOL

Very nice job. Wondering if you would have put the yellow or gold instead of the blank blue blocks. I think it would have stood out more. But anyway it's still nice, and little did you know you've recycle.

That's an awesome idea. I have lots of empty crown royal bags too, that I didn't want to throw out that are just taking up space. I never thought of doing something like that!

Love the pillow, I am in the process of cutting out Crown Royal bags to make my son a quilt. Having to design my own pattern, and really like your idea. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Crown Royal Bag Crafts
Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags
Crafts Quilting IdeasJanuary 12, 2009
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Neckties Tied to a Wooden Dowel
Making a Pillow Case Using Neck Ties
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 18, 2016 at 11:07:47 PM on 10.0.0.135 in 314 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.