Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Crown Royal Pillow

Crown Royal Pillow

I made a pillow using Crown Royal bags. I couldn't find any cool patterns online that utilized the unique Crown Royal signature logo, so my mother and I designed our own pillow. I would love some feedback. Thanks.

By smokey84 from Charleston, SC

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Johnnie K. Fellinger09/17/2009

Love the pillow, I am in the process of cutting out Crown Royal bags to make my son a quilt. Having to design my own pattern, and really like your idea. Thanks for sharing

By Mary [4]09/11/2009

I love your pillow. i am in the process of making a quilt an was wondering what the name of the yellow/gold color is that you used. I have been trying to find a color to match but am having troubles. Mary

By wanda (Guest Post)02/16/2009

That's an awesome idea. I have lots of empty crown royal bags too, that I didn't want to throw out that are just taking up space. I never thought of doing something like that!

By Pua from Hawaii (Guest Post)01/21/2009

Very nice job. Wondering if you would have put the yellow or gold instead of the blank blue blocks. I think it would have standed out more. But anyway it's still nice, and little did you know you've recycle.

By Priscilla (Guest Post)01/14/2009

I think its great. I have seen it done with a blanket. I was looking for one and found the RC web site was interesting. Also I have lots of the bags from Nina shoes. Am working on one simular but as a twin quilt. Keep up the good work.

By graciola (Guest Post)01/14/2009

Really nice. I would have liked to be at the party trying to help you empty what came in the bags. LOL

By nina94 (Guest Post)01/13/2009

Um, that's Crown Royal (whisky), not Royal Crown (cola). Bet you had fun getting those empty bags! ;-D
Pretty pillow, very creative!

By (Guest Post)01/13/2009

What a cool idea! And beautiful, too!

By Barbara [16]01/12/2009

What a really neat idea....and a beautiful pillow...I sure would love to make one for my son-in-law's game room in his house...but I would have to find a whole lot of the Crown Royal bags, and being a non drinker, it would be hard for me to find...is there anywhere i can buy just the bags?

By Marjorie C. Woodworth [82]01/12/2009

Very nice job! Did you center the Royal Crown Cola fabric and sew it on top of the lighter color fabric?

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.