Puggles (Pug)

Puggles is 10 months old and a Pug, of course. My aunt's dog had a litter of puppies and Puggles was the only one left after everyone picked through them. She was 12 weeks old when I got her and we've loved her ever since. She is the best addition to our family we've ever had.

She loves to run laps around the house at top speed, my 5 year old son and her chase each other around the house, play with her toys

By LeAnn from Grandview

here are my babies! kobi is a 1 year pug. Bella is a 10 week old Bugg (boston terrier/pug)!

They are best friends!

Looks to me like you got the "pick of the litter"! Puggles is precious and looks just like my grandnephew pug named Magoo. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

Puggles looks all tuckered out from running & playing around the house. I feel like our animal friends are God given for us to enjoy and provide companionship.

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 1, 2007
🎄