Use Bill Tray for Pills

I have been staying with my mom following surgery which impacted her eyesight. I noticed she was emptying her medications from the container onto a napkin prior to taking them. Most pills are white, most napkins are white. I searched local thrift shops and found a 3 x 5 inch black tray, similar to those used in restaurants for leaving the check. It worked so well I had to search for a second tray to use in the kitchen for her PM pills. I then added a third pill container for her water pill so she would not have to search through the AM pills to find that single pill. Thanks thrifty, a total expense of $1.10 with tax.

By stef52 from New London, CT

Great idea! Where can I find these trays (in Ann Arbor, MI area)?

Organizing Medication
Organizing Medications
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsJuly 1, 2010
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Medication for a sick Golden Retriever puppy.
Giving Pills to Dogs
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home