Reviews of Calorad Weight Loss Supplement

Has anyone used Calorad? What did you think? Were their claims accurate?

By Jumpius from Glen Ellen, CA

We all would like a quick fix but none of those diet supplements work in the long run. It just takes exercise and calorie counting. I learned the hard way. Bought the Acai berry pills and got charged $90 for them when they were supposed to be free. It took me an entire day to get it straightened out. Had to threaten to call the attorney general. Otherwise, I still would not have got my money back. So everyone out there, do not order the acai berry pills.

Don't bother with pills and quickie fixes. Go to Fantastic! I'm Sparking Right now!

(Submitted via email)

I took the berry and cleanse/gained 15 lbs.I paid only the shipping cost canceled before they could bill me $90 dollars for each. I gain weight. Gail

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and Fitness SupplementsApril 20, 2009
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers