Back-to-School Braided Bookmarks
In under 30 minutes, you can create these clip-on place keepers that won't fall out of your book!
Approximate Time: Less than 30 minutes
- large paper clip
- 3 colors of ribbon
- masking tape
- Begin with three different colors of ribbon, each about 12 inches long. (Use your child's school's colors, if desired.)
- Fold each one in half, then slide all three over one end of a paper clip.
- Use masking tape to tape down the paper clip to hold it while braiding.
- Pair up the like-colored ends of the ribbons, and braid them together.
- Tie the ends into one knot to secure them.
- Cut off ends of ribbon, if needed.
You could even substitute three pipe cleaners for the ribbon, and twist the ends together after braiding instead of knotting the ends.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:20:44 PM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us