Scenery: Sunset (Redford, MI)

This picture was taken outside of my apartment building in Redford, MI on 1/2/11 in the parking lot.

By Cheryl

So pretty...reminds me of a bible verse "where there is light, there is no darkness." This pic is going on my facebook page to share. Thanks for taking the time to "smell the roses" and capture a pretty view.

Thank you for sharing a lovely photograph with us Cheryl. Sometimes we get busy and forget to "see"

the beauty around us every day. It's so nice to have someone else share what they've seen. That way, we don't miss everything.

I especially love silhouettes and bare trees against a soft sunset makes an amazing combination.

Thumbs Up.

Tropical Sunset
Sunset Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 13, 2011
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide