Organizing Bracelets

I have lots of stretchy bracelets and was keeping them in a box. Trying to find a color or type to wear meant rooting through the box to locate it. In my linen closet in the bathroom, on the back wall, I put a few stick on hooks with a narrow dowel laid across them. I put the bracelets on the dowel. Now one can be found very easily and I am not taking up any shelf room or using a box anymore.

By Monica M from Northeast PA

I found a 'mug tree' at a thrift shop. They were popular in the 70's to hold your coffee mugs. The wooden dowels sticking out from a large one in a base. You can hang several bracelets on this.

Unorganized pile of gold bracelets on a white surface
Organizing Bracelets
Organizing AdviceMarch 3, 2011
Leather Belt Bracelets
Making Leather Belt Bracelets
Vintage Button Bracelet
Making Button Bracelets
Pony Beads
Crafts Using Pony Beads
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry