Little Guy (Tabby)

Little Guy is a 9 year old tabby. He likes to chase anything that moves. Little Guy really wants to get to Tweety Bird. I wonder if he just wants to be friends.

By Kenneth from Copperas Cove, TX

I've found that animals like to have other animals to play with. When left alone, they get lonely just as humans do. If Tweety-Bird is a live bird and moves around in the cage, it's natural that Little Guy would want to connect

with the bird just to have some type of company.

Cats do love to play with anything that has feathers, and if he had Tweety Bird in his claws, Tweety might get scrunched a bit, but it'd probably be accidental. If Little Guy is getting enough to eat, it's doubtful that he'd kill the bird purposefully to eat him. This is from my own experience with many different pets all living together under one roof.

Pookarina

What a cute picture. It reminded me of the day I came into the livingroom to find the cat swinging wildly on the bird cage. I hung the cage a bit higher after that.

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsMay 19, 2011
Girl waiting for her date to a dance.
Asking a Guy to Winter Formal
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Leprechaun Trap
Leprechaun Trap Cake
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄