Video: Plants Poisonous to Pets

Just received this information from the ASPCA via email. I was surprised to know that some of these plants are poisonous to our pets, and thought I should share it with the ThriftyFun Community!

If you're like me, there will be a couple varieties that you had no clue could cause injury to your babies! I am blessed that my Rachel doesn't like to chew on plants because it turns out I have two of them in my home.

There is a written list plus a video which shows what the plants look like (yep, there are plants we don't know the name of so the video is quite enlightening) and other links to navigate for other general information from the ASPCA. Here's the video:

By Deeli from Richland, WA

That's such good information. Thanks for sharing that. I write a monthly newsletter for pets and I will include this.

Pets HealthMarch 16, 2009
Cat Friendly Plants
Cat Friendly Plants
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Streaming Video
Buffering Problems With Streaming Video
Close up of Lizard
Treating a Lizard Bite