Manual for a Marathon KT-3050B Electronic Typewriter

I am planning to buy the typewriter from a pawnshop. This is probably a re-branded typewriter with 220 volts. Probably not from USA. I tested it out but later on it wouldn't type right. It has a screen for the text I am typing. What website can I get its manuals from for free?

By David

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I wouldn't buy it. Those things are way outdated and you can't even get parts for them any more. Instead get a word processing program for your computer.

I agree with lilac, why buy a typewriter? It is almost impossible to find the ribbons for them now a days, to say nothing of finding a manual but if you are determined have you tried posting the name of it into Google search?

Thanks for everyone! I just borrowed a desktop manual from someone who doesn't use it for a long time. Buying an electronic typewriter here is just rare. Mostly, they can be found in USA. And those ribbons of them are one shot deal, meaning they just go one way and empty already, unlike the manual which can reverse.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 11, 2011
Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual
Electric Typewriter
Repairing an Electric Typewriter
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:27:13 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.