Make Your Own Boboli Pizza Crust

Does anyone have a recipe for making your own Boboli Pizza Crust? My family loves it and it's very convenient but it's quite expensive. Seems like I could bake them ahead and store them in the freezer but I am not sure what the recipes is.

Thanks,
Cynthia

I put boboli pizza crust recipe in the search engine and several links came up such as this one:

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/397/Boboli_Pizza_Crust54225.shtml

Here's another recipe site:

http://www.budget101.com/recipes/id500.htm

I've experimented quite a bit with refrigerator biscuits (canned). I use the store brand and they are just as good as the name brands. I haven't tried them for pizza crust, but it's worth a try. Spray your pizza pan or grease it lightly. Put your biscuits on the pan and flatten them down with your fingers, until they cover the pan, you should have some extra to make the edges higher. Bake it according to the biscuit directions. I've made wonderful things with crescent rolls, "hot pockets" "turnovers" and apple dumplings. They have all been great and gotten many compliments from the "fam" on these. Hope this helps :) Teresa

I love the Jiffy Pizza Mix, it's cheap, $.44 per crust and will go on sale for $.33, and easy .. just add water, let sit on top of the preheating oven for 5 minutes and roll out. When making homemade pizza, I'll make 4-5 boxes, bake off all the crusts, let cool, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. I like to make smaller individual pizzas and have "pizza parties" where people can put their own toppings on the frozen crusts. Then it's just warming the pizza through and melting the cheese about 10 minutes! Plus the smaller ones fit in the toaster oven so I don't have to heat the whole big oven for 1 pizza!

Hope this helps!

Rebekah

I have found that I can buy the "Pino" brand pizza crust at Sav A Lot grocery for about .33 an envelope and the pepperoni for .99 a package. I also get the "Pino" brand pizza sauce. After all is said and done I can make a deliciouse pizza for my hubby and I for about a $1. I only use a small amount of the sauce and I freeze the leftover in an ice cube tray and then put the frozen cubes in a ziplock bag. I can then take out the amount I need for my next pizza and I freeze the leftover pepperoni as well.

I cheat "big time" I go to my local pizza place that is family owned and buy dough from them. I get enough to make several large ....were talking 18 inch pizzas, for about $5.-Misty

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Baked GoodsApril 21, 2006
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Thin crust pizza.
Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
🎄