Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Friends Gather Here

I am in the process of re-painting the inside of my house. I ran short on the wallpaper border I picked out. It is Home Trends from Walmart, Friends Gather Here. It has Teddy bears and houses. Can anyone help me locate this pattern?

By Jan from Beatrice, NE

Answers

Best Answer

Hello fellow Nebraskan, had the same problem, was only short about 18". I took my border, scanned it into my computer, worked with it a bit to get the colors to print out right and printed it out. Cut it to match the shape of my original border and put it where it would show the least, mine happened to be above a radiant heater in a corner. You might have to do quite a bit of playing with the colors to get it to please you but it worked close enough to save the day for me. Good luck.

roll of wall paper
Finding Discontinued Home Trends Wallpaper
Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 11:29:11 AM on 10.0.2.126 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.