Using Geraniums as a Garnish

Geraniums are peppery flowers that look great frozen in ice cubes. They make a nice garnish for a martini made with pepper vodka. A few blossoms also look nice next to a big peppery hunk of roast beef.

By Hope Mason

I never realized that geranium blossoms were edible. Thanks for the tip--I'll bet they look great in salads.

I had never heard of that either. I had heard of painsies before but never geraniums, I'll have to give it a try in place of pepper in some things. salads might be a good idea. Thanks for the tips.....Michelle

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food GarnishesMay 31, 2006
overwintering geraniums
Overwintering Geraniums
Mushrooms cooking in a skillet.
Sauteing Mushrooms
Growing Geranium From Seeds
Growing Geraniums From Seeds
Closeup of Salmon Queen Geranium
Growing Geraniums