George Foreman Grill Recipes

I want to find recipes for the George Foreman grill.

By wwendylee from Lakewood, CA

Answers

I don't have any specific recipes but you can use any of your favorite grill recipes in the George Foreman. It is great for making hamburgers, chicken, grilled veggies, even panini type sandwiches. I liked to use it to cook bacon because the grease just runs off.

I eventually sold mine at a garage sale because I found it was difficult to clean and I wanted to get something that was more versatile, with removable or changable plates.

It looks like there were some suggestions archived on this page, so I would scroll down and read through the archives below. Good luck!

George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes BBQ & GrillJune 9, 2009
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
older manual for Foreman grill
Manual for George Foreman Grill
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 7:25:51 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.