Removing Acrylic Water From a Vase

I have a flower arrangement in a vase with acrylic water and would like to re-use the vase. Can I get the acrylic water to become liquid again or have I lost the vase?

Craft Amateur from Ocala, FL

I think you've lost the vase....sorry :(

Try Bar Keepers friend...they have a website. I get it at my Savemart. Mix as a paste, take a toothbrush and rub on. leave it for around twenty min. rinse it off. Check to see if any results. Try again, at least a couple of times as I don't know how long or thick the residue is on your vase. good luck. Be sure to notice all things bar keeper's friend does. You'll never be without it once you've tried it!

Jennifer CA

I know this is an old thread, but perhaps it will save another vase sometime. If the vase is glass, you can use acetone, and just fill the vase with the acetone and let it sit for several days. You will probably have to repeat this step several times, as the acetone dissolves the acrylic. It will eventually all come out.

Some of the stuff I have says reheat to reuse. Hope it works.

Silk Wedding Flowers
Using Acrylic Water
Crafts FloralAugust 16, 2006
Light Bulb Vase
Making a Light Bulb Vase
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎉
🎄