Classic Baked Beans
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3/4 lb. sliced bacon, cooked and crumbles
- 4 cans pork and beans (15 oz. each)
- 1 bottle honey barbecue sauce (18 oz.)
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. liquid smoke, opt.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5 qt. Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until heated through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 20, 2017 at 10:18:05 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us