Classic Baked Beans
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3/4 lb. sliced bacon, cooked and crumbles
- 4 cans pork and beans (15 oz. each)
- 1 bottle honey barbecue sauce (18 oz.)
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. liquid smoke, opt.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5 qt. Dutch oven. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until heated through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 3:35:38 PM on 10.0.2.116 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us