Scenery: Snowy Field (Georgia)

My husband and I were walking to the grocery store after an ice/snow storm trapped most of Georgia for about a week and I happen to have my camera handy.

We were waking past an open field that hadn't been stepped in or disturbed since the snow fall, it was a bitterly cold, overcast day, but I looked over the barbed wire fence. I saw how amazingly simple and old world style this field looked. It really took me back in time.

By Starfire

Pretty picture, but I bet it wasn't as frigid there as it was where I live in Sioux Falls, SD, where the high today was 0 degrees. Good old SD. lol

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

You just have to go with the flow. If you get snow, you go with the snowmobile, and if you get sunshine, put on the old bikini and jump in the ocean. That's in my dreams, and don't I wish. I'm stuck in snow too, but I'm pretending to be an Eskimo. Trying to talk the kids into building an igloo.

Thanks for reminding me that others are getting the same as I am and not everyone else is at the beach.

HokeyPoke

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

So rare to see an undisturbed snowy field these days. Takes me back, too. Thanks for sharing. Oh, by the way, the low tonight in Mid-Ohio is due to be 5 above. RedHatterB, that probably sounds like bikini weather, lol!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryFebruary 2, 2011
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Georgia Christmas Charities
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
Freezing Black-eyed Peas
Freezing Field Peas (Black-Eyed Peas)
Georgia
Georgia Travel Photos and Information
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 6:11:28 AM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.