Removing Cat Urine Odor From Laminate Flooring

I am looking for advice about removing cat urine odor from laminate flooring.

Kay from Atlanta, GA

I have a laminated floor and the "claim" of these floors are that they are so totally non-porus...I don't understand how the cat urine could penetrate that much to smell.

That is why the laminate floors are so hard to clean...you have to wipe up every bit of water or dampness, because they are so non-porus it just lays on the top...how did the cat urine get into the floor?!?

Are you sure it is a laminate flooring?

Go to a Convalescent Aids Store or health care place where the sell the deord. products for the home potties. Try that on the floor.

Help, I have an older cat that thinks my laminate floor is her litter box. I think the odor may even be coming where it has seeped into the seams of the floor. Is there any product I can use or do I have to replace the floor and subfloor.

I just read a posting on removing urine smell from concrete and/or wood flooring, and they suggested white vinegar. I too have a laminate floor, and I am giving it a whirl. Hope it works.

Dog on Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Pet Urine Stains and Odors from Laminate Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 26, 2006
Paint can, tray, brushes and supplies.
Painting Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Installing Laminate Flooring
Installing Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
🎄