Pet Urine Stains on Laminate Flooring

I have a laminate floor that is 3 yrs old. I got a new dog and he marks the floor when I leave home. I have wiped up the urine mess every time I come home, but it has left stains on the laminate that seem to be permanent. I have tried several cleaners that remove pet stains and they have done nothing. My floor looks terrible now. Is there anything I can use to remove these stain marks on my floor? Please help!

By Gary from AZ

Have you tried vinegar and water?

Can you contact the manufacturer of the flooring (or any laminate flooring) for ideas? Good Luck!

I would suggest the vinegar too. It is suppose to get rid of urine smells, plus it kills germs.

Orange glow

Anonymous

Vinegar in really warm water should remove it. Plus, crate your pet while you are away. They sleep most of the time you are gone!

Stop encouraging crating. Dogs should not b crated all day, maybe a few hours.

Anonymous

It is not healthy for any cat or dog to be crated for hours at a time. It Causes decreased muscle loss, and can distort bone structure. Cats and dogs should only be crated for a few hours out of time, and taking out to relieve themselves.. It also can cause long-term bladder issues if they are unable to relieve their bladder.

I saw a dog one time that have been created for hours on end throughout the day, and her bones and her muscles were so deteriorated that the dog had major health problems. There are plenty of doggy daycares that allow you to drop off just for the day.