Buffalo Tuna Wraps

I am sure you know by now that I love hot and spicy. I had some albacore tuna that had an expiration date that needed to be used up. I was going to make a tuna sandwich, but just was in the mood for spicy so, "Why not Buffalo Tuna?" Well, realized I was out of bread but did have some flour tortillas. Warning, it will be messy ;-)

• 1 (7 oz.) can albacore tuna, drained
  • 3 Tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank's or Durkee's
  • 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
  • 2 large flour tortillas
  • 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
  • 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing, I recommend Marie's

Mix Albacore, hot sauce, and celery in a small bowl.

Spread equal amounts of Blue Cheese down the center of the tortilla's, then divide tuna mixture equally and place down the center of each tortilla over the Blue Cheese. Top with lettuce, roll up tightly, cut in have width-wise, and serve.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Sandwiches WrapsJanuary 13, 2011
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipes
Buffalo Wings on a Plate
Buffalo Wings Recipes