Tuna Wrap Recipes
Read More Comments
Turn an ordinary can of light meat tuna into a yummy lunch! Bake pancakes, fill them with a tuna mix and voila! As an alternative, the pancakes can also be served with ice cream and maple syrup, or with cinnamon and sugar.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 filled pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free cake flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (170g) light meat tuna in salt water (119g drained)
- medium-sized lettuce leaf, chopped
- diced tomato
- 1/2 tsp diced shallot
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ml ground black pepper
- 1 ml Knorr Aromat seasoning
- 2 tsp mustard sauce
- mayonnaise to taste
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and egg together.
- Add the milk and use a hand whisk to mix to a smooth batter.
- Brush a non stick frying pan with a diameter of 6.4" with butter and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter. Allow to fry until bubbly and golden brown on one side, before turning over and frying on the other side.
- Drain the tuna. Then, add the lettuce, tomato, shallot, parsley, spices, mustard and mayonnaise to the tuna. Use a spoon to mix well together.
- Add tuna mix to the middle of each pancake.
- Roll the pancake up around the filling.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am sure you know by now that I love hot and spicy. I had some albacore tuna that had an expiration date that needed to be used up.
I was going to make a tuna sandwich, but just was in the mood for spicy so, "Why not Buffalo Tuna?"Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.