Tuna Wrap Recipes
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
August 5, 2016
Read More Comments
Turn an ordinary can of light meat tuna into a yummy lunch! Bake pancakes, fill them with a tuna mix and voila! As an alternative, the pancakes can also be served with ice cream and maple syrup, or with cinnamon and sugar.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 filled pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free cake flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can (170g) light meat tuna in salt water (119g drained)
- medium-sized lettuce leaf, chopped
- diced tomato
- 1/2 tsp diced shallot
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ml ground black pepper
- 1 ml Knorr Aromat seasoning
- 2 tsp mustard sauce
- mayonnaise to taste
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and egg together.
- Add the milk and use a hand whisk to mix to a smooth batter.
- Brush a non stick frying pan with a diameter of 6.4" with butter and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter. Allow to fry until bubbly and golden brown on one side, before turning over and frying on the other side.
- Drain the tuna. Then, add the lettuce, tomato, shallot, parsley, spices, mustard and mayonnaise to the tuna. Use a spoon to mix well together.
- Add tuna mix to the middle of each pancake.
- Roll the pancake up around the filling.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts
January 13, 2011
I am sure you know by now that I love hot and spicy. I had some albacore tuna that had an expiration date that needed to be used up.
I was going to make a tuna sandwich, but just was in the mood for spicy so, "Why not Buffalo Tuna?"Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.