Winston (English Springer Spaniel)

Winston, our 13 year young Springer Spaniel loves our walks. However the walks are much slower, a bit shorter and he does take a break occasionally. This day was especially nice as the sun was shining and the wildflowers blooming. He found the perfect spot to enjoy his treat and kick up his feet. No apologies if anyone heard me shouting to him what a sweet beautiful boy he is. He doesn't hear the way he used to. Thanks for letting me share that moment. Smiles.

By Arleen

Awww! Winston is just the sweetest fur baby. Please give a hug from me and a wag from my corgi Tucker

Sherri and Tucker

What a beauty-boy! Give him a scratch behind the ear for me!

May 6, 2010 Flag

Winston (English Springer Spaniel)

Our sweet boy Winston is 12 years young and is a English Springer Spaniel. About twelve years ago my husband found him in a newspaper ad. '6 Month old English Springer Spaniel free to good home, wife has allergies'. Our lucky day!

Winston loves to sleep, so naturally he has beds in most of the rooms of the house (and uses them). Winston enjoys laying in the river, Winston snores so loud, you can forget watching TV or sometimes sleeping at night. He is our funny sweet boy. Winston loves doggy spa day, well maybe not, he does enjoy the treats and the nap afterward. zZZZz

By Lw from Spring Branch, TX

English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 7, 2010
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
English Ivy on Brick Wall
Getting Rid of English Ivy