Cleaning "Hard To Reach" Places - Categories:

AdviceCleaning

Cleaning "Hard To Reach" Places

Tips for cleaning nooks and crannies that are difficult to reach. Post your ideas.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Here is a great way that I found to clean under the hard to reach places like the stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer. I take a cheap wooden yard stick (I got mine at Home Depot) and I buy inexpensive paper towels and pull off about 5 sheets. I wet them but not completely and then wrap them long ways around the yard stick.

It makes it so simple to get under these tight areas and it cleans beautifully! This way I do not have to pull out these heavy appliances and I feel better knowing that it is clean under them. I also use the same idea to get the crumbs from the sides of my stove and cabinet area. It works like a charm!

By Sadiesnana

I found a 12-foot long duster at touchoforanges.com. No problem reaching high ceilings and ceiling fans now!

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJune 13, 2005
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
A sign pointing to a farmers market.
Alternative Places to Shop for Groceries
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Birds
Removing Bird Poop Stains
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 12:34:19 AM on 10.0.0.67 in 800 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.