Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Cleaning "Hard To Reach" Places

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Tips for cleaning nooks and crannies that are difficult to reach. Post your ideas.

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel 9 2,498 06/13/2005 Flag

Here is a great way that I found to clean under the hard to reach places like the stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer. I take a cheap wooden yard stick (I got mine at Home Depot) and I buy inexpensive paper towels and pull off about 5 sheets. I wet them but not completely and then wrap them long ways around the yard stick.

It makes it so simple to get under these tight areas and it cleans beautifully! This way I do not have to pull out these heavy appliances and I feel better knowing that it is clean under them. I also use the same idea to get the crumbs from the sides of my stove and cabinet area. It works like a charm!

By Sadiesnana

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Don 3 09/04/2007 Flag

I found a 12-foot long duster at touchoforanges.com. No problem reaching high ceilings and ceiling fans now!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment