Glitter Foam Bookmarks
Homemade bookmarks made from glittery craft foam. Accents can either be purchased or cut out. Makes an excellent gift.
Approximate time: 20 minutes
- glittery craft foam
- fabric glue
- paper punch
- 8 inches of ribbon or cord
- craft foam shapes, purchased or cut out
- pinking shears
- Using pinking shears, cut out a 6 inch by 1 1/2 inch rectangle for base of bookmark. Glitter craft foam can be purchased at your local craft store.
- Use purchased or cut out shapes of glitter foam or regular craft foam. Shapes such as squares, strips and triangles can be cut with pinking shears. This is a good way to use up shapes left over from other projects.
- Using fabric glue, glue accents onto base of bookmark.
- Let dry.
- Using a paper punch, punch a hole 1/2 inch from the top.
- Using a complimentary color of ribbon or cord loop through the hole.
by Dejohnsrld from Nevada, IA
October 7, 20100 found this helpful
These are really cute. Easy instructions to. Thanks for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 28, 2016 at 12:11:28 AM on 10.0.1.149 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us