Add Cream Cheese to Spicy Cheese Dip

We recently bought some white cheese dip from a Mexican restaurant. It was too hot and spicy for all of us, so I took a about 3 ounces of cream cheese, melted it, and added it to the dip. Perfect! The result was just right in flavor, and the creaminess it added was awesome. Try it!

By ssfelts from Tallassee, TN

Such a good idea! I recently did something similar. I love Marie's brand of salad dressings and decided to try their Chipotle Ranch Dressing. It's really, really good but was a tad too spicy for my taste on a salad. I mellowed it out with a bit of sour cream and it was perfect. ;-)

Broccoli Being Dipped in Cheese
Cheese Dip Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesSeptember 29, 2010
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Cream Cheese Brownies
Cream Cheese Brownies
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes