Missy Moo (Tabby)

Missy Moo is 18 months old. She is a gray Tabby with lovely soft fur. I got her from the RSPCA (a rescue Organization like your ASPCA) as a companion for my mum. Mum lives with me now and finds it hard to show emotion, so I thought she could give love to Missy Moo.

She likes to irritate my older cat Oscar who is 14 and very jealous if Missy comes near me. So he eats her biscuits to annoy her back, lol. When she was brought into the RSPCA, she was pregnant with 7 kittens and was barely 12 months old herself. She was home fostered by one of their volunteers. Missy was told, when she was born, that she was royalty and she believes it!

By Debera from Springfield, Australia

Oh, she just looks so dang soft, I wanna give her lots of loves! What a cutie!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hi Debera,

What a delightful story and how sweet of you to get Missy Moo for your Mum. Of course, she believes she is Royalty...aren't all kitties? They certainly can act the part when it suits them, that's for sure. Should you ever become tired of her, just put her in a box (along with her crown) and send her to us. She would make the perfect playmate for our Sir Catty-Kit who believes with all his heart and soul that he is King. They even look a lot alike. (Enclosing his picture). It was made a couple years ago, but he hasn't changed one bit and it's a great picture of him and his beautiful smile.

Thank you for sharing Missy Moo with us. She is gorgeous. They just know when they're that pretty.

Julia in Boca Raton, FL

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes