Browsing: Chip Clip Ideas

Grip Clips for Chips

Instead of using clothes pins to close chip bags, use the grip clips that you can find in the tool sections of stores. They're never more then .50 each but last A LOT longer and don't breaking apart. I use these on all of our cereal, chips, veggies for the freezer. Works great.

By Melanie

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I find that plain old CHEAP "binder clips" are the best clips for chip bags.

Also for frozen food bags and salad bags etc...

I hope you know the ones.. metal black with 2 silver deals .. like these:

http://www.discountofficesupplies.com/ce/shop/ui

BTW: I use these for a TON of things!

I also use these to clip together 'used clean' zip bags .. if you leave one end of the clip folded up (?) and you have a cup hook inside your cabinet door, you have a natural hanger for inside your cabinet door.

They are great for holding recipies up and out of the way when your cooking ( same idea as for bags )

Two together hold place mats insiode another door.... LOL I have soooo many more ! LOL!

Best of luck!

(Gee I hope tha tlink works! )

BTW: I use these for a TON of things!

Best of luck!

(Gee I hope tha tlink works! )

BTW: I use these for a TON of things!

Best of luck!

(Gee I hope tha tlink works! )

I use the binder clips too, besides closing up bags, I clip the clear covers for seedlings, I no longer lose those lids when the wind comes up, and I also use the binder clips to bind pages and index cards to keep info. for my plants, and they are bound like a book, and just pinch the metal parts, and they work great as a book, I suppose they are called binder clips to make them into booklets. ;) I didn't know what they were called before I used them though. Great ideas in here too, thanks.

A binder clip used as a chip clip
Chip Clip Ideas
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsFebruary 2, 2005
bowl of pita chips
Homemade Pita Chips Recipes
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
white and red chip clips
Uses For Chip Clips
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 29, 2016 at 6:23:34 PM on 10.0.2.39 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.