Link: Free Donations To The Animal Rescue Site

Hey everyone, the Animal Rescue Site needs your help! Please go to this link and click on "Click Here to Give - It's FREE!" Each time you click, they receive money to pay for pet food! I bookmark mine and click on it several times a day.

Thanks to everyone!

Editor's Note: I would also recommend that pet and animal lovers consider donating money, time or supplies to your local humane society, animal shelters and/or rescue groups in your area.

Also check out freerice.com which is a good place to build vocabulary and donate food to hungry humans!

I visit theanimalrescuesite and its five other donation links daily and will probably buy Christmas presents from them this year. Also, sending free ecards from those sites benefits their charities!

Cantate

I also check out the sites daily that Cantate mentioned ...

If you check your email daily you can also sign up for an email notification to vote from The Animal Rescue site rather than a bookmark ... The link to sign up is on the left once the link mentioned by Jim in Jax is opened ...

I sign up for just one email notification and then click each tab for the other donation clicks at the top of the site page ... Finished in less than a minute on days I am short of time and helps six good causes daily :-)

Have ordered various items from those links and have been 100% happy with quality and price and the money spent continued to help the causes :-)

Oh, and Free Rice that Cantate mentioned is not only good for donations but also for you personally to test your knowledge and learn new things ;-) It's a 'win/win' :-)

This is a great site. I click on each one 10 times a day.

It only takes a couple of minutes and helps so much.

Kitten in Animal Rescue
Donations to Animal Rescue
Better Living Charity AdviceSeptember 11, 2008
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Sending Donations to Troops
Sending Donations to Troops
🎄
🍂