Rhubarb Pie

• 3 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 3 Tbsp. milk
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
  • 4 cups rhubarb, cut up

Mix together and pour into an unbaked pie shell and top with crust. Bake at 400 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Thanks for this recipe, but I will embellish this a little by adding strawberries to this mixture.

I find rhubarb on it's own has somewhat of a sour flavor even with the sugar added and the strawberries give it a little sweeter taste for me without adding all that extra sugar.

I also love to cook the rhubarb and strawberries together and eat it with out a crust , just right in a bowl! My Mom fixed this desert for us when I was a kid! So , so good! ; - )

You might want to try the strawberries as well, you just might love it more then you already do. : - )

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts PiesJune 16, 2009
Freezing Rhubarb
Freezing Rhubarb
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipes
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Diabetic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Cooking Rhubarb