Removing Window Cling Stains from Oak Table

Anyone know how to remove green & purple gel window cling stains from oak wood table? I took my St. Pat's clings off the window and laid them on my oak kitchen table until I could find the plastic sheet to place them on. When I went to remove them, they had left a print on my table. I have tried Goo Gone and a Magic Eraser and it has lightened, but it is still in the finish.

Deb from Kansas City, MO

I know when we got easter egg dye on our oak kitchen table, I was told to use one of the Mr.Clean erasers.(you can get them at any store) It worked great......I was also able to get it off our kitchen counters.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 7, 2008
Poison Oak leaves.
Getting Rid of Poison Oak
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Oak Pedestal
Refinishing Oak Furniture
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub