Removing Window Cling Stains from Oak Table

Anyone know how to remove green & purple gel window cling stains from oak wood table? I took my St. Pat's clings off the window and laid them on my oak kitchen table until I could find the plastic sheet to place them on. When I went to remove them, they had left a print on my table. I have tried Goo Gone and a Magic Eraser and it has lightened, but it is still in the finish.

Deb from Kansas City, MO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I know when we got easter egg dye on our oak kitchen table, I was told to use one of the Mr.Clean erasers.(you can get them at any store) It worked great......I was also able to get it off our kitchen counters.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 7, 2008
Poison Oak leaves.
Getting Rid of Poison Oak
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Oak Pedestal
Refinishing Oak Furniture
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:19:21 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.