StainsCleaning

Removing Window Cling Stains from Oak Table

Anyone know how to remove green & purple gel window cling stains from oak wood table? I took my St. Pat's clings off the window and laid them on my oak kitchen table until I could find the plastic sheet to place them on. When I went to remove them, they had left a print on my table. I have tried Goo Gone and a Magic Eraser and it has lightened, but it is still in the finish.

Deb from Kansas City, MO

Answers

I know when we got easter egg dye on our oak kitchen table, I was told to use one of the Mr.Clean erasers.(you can get them at any store) It worked great......I was also able to get it off our kitchen counters.